2024 Chevrolet Traverse for Sale in Sumter, SC, Near Columbia & Florence
Why should you buy a 2024 Chevrolet Traverse in Sumter, SC, Close to Columbia & Florence?
The 2024 Chevrolet Traverse for sale at Jones Chevrolet in Sumter, SC – close to Columbia, Florence, and Orangeburg – has upgraded to an all-new, more powerful powertrain.
The 2024 Chevrolet Traverse: What We Like
Under the hood, this SUV now packs a turbocharged 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that generates 315 hp/317 lb-ft of torque but can also tow up to 5,000 pounds.* An 8-speed automatic transmission rounds out the powertrain.
You’ll have more tech than ever before inside the cabin. More than 2 feet of display stretches in front of you between the now standard 11-inch Driver Information Center and best-in-class, 17.7-inch center touchscreen.
Chevy Safety Assist also offers additional standard features – including Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keeping Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection, and Automatic High-Beam Assist.**
Why Buy a 2024 Chevrolet Traverse NOW from Jones Chevrolet?
You should buy a 2024 Chevrolet Traverse from Jones Chevrolet because you won’t find better deals than the ones you’ll see on our lot. New Chevrolet auto loan rates are lower than ever, and our new Chevrolet inventory has the vehicles and trims you want. Browse our entire lineup online right now and contact us to take a test drive!
*Requires available trailering equipment. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
**Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for important feature limitations and information.
ROOM FOR WHAT MATTERS
With a best-in-class 98 cu. ft. of max cargo volume,1 seating for up to eight,2 and flexible second-row seating options with your choice of bench seats or available captain’s chairs, the All-New Traverse offers plenty of room for everyone — and everything — that’s coming along for the ride.
CHOOSE YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
With rugged looks and off-road capability to match, Traverse Z71 is made for unforgettable outdoor adventures. And if you’re looking to stand out from the pack on your next road trip, Traverse RS pairs bold street style with impressive versatility. Whatever you choose, there’s a Traverse midsize SUV that’s ready to help you make memories.
The 2024 Chevrolet Traverse is connected by OnStar3 to provide customers with a variety of safety, entertainment, convenience, and driver experience features, including 24/7 access to live OnStar advisors, on-demand vehicle diagnostics, HD streaming, in-vehicle apps, and more.
ACTIVE SAFETY FOR ACTIVE FAMILIES
Packed with features like Chevy Safety Assist,4 Blind Zone Steering Assist5 and more, every All-New Traverse comes with more standard safety features than ever before to help keep you and your passengers safe on the road.
1. With second- and third-row seats folded flat. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Standard on LS; available on LT with second-row bench seat. RS and Z71 seat seven.
3. See onstar.com for details and limitations. Services vary by model. Service plan required.
4. Chevy Safety Assist includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, IntelliBeam and Following Distance Indicator. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
5. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.